Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ugggh, so boooored

Well, I'm stuck here doing homework. My parents are at some party somewhere, my brother is downstairs watching TV and my grandma's asleep. Yup, bored as hell.
Oh my god, I just noticed this huge mountain of empty Diet Coke cans on the floor next to the trashcan. Wow...I think I need to cut down on the soda.
Gosh, the only things I've been writing for Writing Class are poems. I might post them here at some point, if I think they're good enough. Who knows, maybe I will and maybe I won't.
You know what? I'm gonna make this a thing. Random Bored Blog Saturday (R.B.B.S) Yup, it's official now. It's a thing. That's it. End of story.
Gosh, I just hope I don't turn into one of those weird middle-aged women that post on their blog 24/7. "Aaw, our dog just peed on the lawn. Be right back, I gotta blog about it." or "Oh my gosh, I think my leg is broken. I. Need. To. Blog. About. It."

No comments:

Post a Comment