Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Aaah~ My first blog!

Hello, and welcome to my blog! Well, since this is my very first post, I will kick it off with 100 Random Questions!


100 Questions
1. How old will you be in five years?
18

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
Everyone at school.

3. How tall are you?
5’3″
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
New York Comic Con and Halloween~

5. What’s the last movie you saw?
Guardians of Ga'hoole (I watched it Sunday Night)

6. Who was the last person you called?
My dad.

7. Who was the last person to call you?
My mom.

8. What was the last text message you received?
It was from a friend from school asking what the homework was.

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
My mom. (Why do I sound so pathetic? I need friends, preferably with phones)

10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Call, I rarely text.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Snoring
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Just now.

14. What color are your eyes? Blue-grey-green.
Grey-ish, green-ish

15. What time did you wake up today?
7:35 A.M.
16. What are you wearing right now?
Bazinga shirt and shorts.
17. What is your favorite christmas song?
Christmas Tree by Lady Gaga ( I know it's not really a Christmas song, but whatevs)

18. Where is your favorite place to be?
In my room.

19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Dentist D:
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Germany (I must meet Rammstein and Oomph! D:<)

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
I hope to be in a fancy office, drawing a graphic novel

22. Do you tan or burn?
Burn.

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
An axe murderer.

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Perverted things that I probably should not post on here.

25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
3
26. How big is your bed?
Twin-sized bunk bed.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Both.
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With
29. What color are your sheets?
Light beige.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One pillow, 50 stuffed toys.
31. What is your favorite season?
Autumn.
32. What do you like about fall?
Cool air.
33. What do you like about winter?
The snow, the days off from school, and snuggling up with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book to read.

34. What do you like about the summer?
Nothing, other then my birthday and the swimming pools.
35. What do you like about spring?
The flowers, but not the bugs that come with them.

36. How many states provinces have you lived in?
one
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
1 and a half.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Fuzzy socks.

39. Are you a social person?
Not really.
40. What was the last thing you ate?
Shrimp Fried Rice.

41. What is your favorite restaurant?
Coastal Flats
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
Chocolate

43. What is your favorite dessert?
Ice cream cake
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Borscht.

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
I don't like PB&J

46. Do you like Chinese food?
By god, I would marry it if I could.
47. Do you like coffee?
Haven't tried it yet.

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
1 or 2, I guess.

49. What do you drink in the morning?
Diet Soda.
50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you?
Library card?

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Right or left.

52. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope.
53. Do you like to cuddle?
Maybe.
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
Yes.
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
Yes
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
Mainly at home.
57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything?
I just started it, so I can't really say.

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
I know a president, and a game producer or something.

59. Do you want kids?
No.
60. Do you speak any other languages?
Yes.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
No.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Pool.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Window.
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
Never driven.

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Crafts/books.

67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
Necklaces.
68. What is your favorite TV show?
The Big Bang Theory.
69. Can you roll your tongue?
Yes.
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
2 friends from school, and 1 person who lives close to me.
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yup.
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
Big Bang Theory theme.

73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
Nope.
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
Paintbrushes.
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
Yes.

76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Bees.
78. Do you flirt a lot?
Nope.

79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Nothing,  I eat it plain.

80. What is your favorite food?
Shrimp Fried Rice or Coastal Shrimp Roll (Both have shrimp...connection?)

81. Can you change the oil on a car?
No
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No

83. Have you ever run out of gas?
No. ( I don't have a car >:O)

84. What is your usual bedtime?
10:30/10:45 P.M.
85. What was the last book you read?
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (rereading)
86. Do you read the newspaper?
Occasionally.
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nintendo Power.
89. Do you watch soap operas?
Hellz naw

90. Do you dance in the car?
Sometimes.

91. What radio station did you last listen to?
99.5

92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
A picture I painted.

93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
"Did you give me the Activia cause you can't pay me back?" I'll let you figure out the rest.

94. What is your favorite candle scent?
Cranberry Orange
95. What is your favorite board game?
Scrabble
...Where’s 96?
97. When was the last time you attended church?
Never have.

98. Who is your favorite teacher in high school?
My art teacher.

99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
1 day. It was in my backyard.
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
My friend got me a soda. That was the nicest thing someone has done for me in a while T~T

No comments:

Post a Comment